Celebrating Your Animal Friends
I will be presenting a tele class at http://www.animalcommunicatorforum.com
Wednesday, December 15th, 2010
11 AM Pacific, 12 Noon Mountain, 1 PM Central and 2 PM Eastern.
I would love if you would attend and join me for an exciting hour!
It seems we often wait until the end of someone’s life, be they animal or human, to take time to remember and appreciate them. Perhaps we are living our lives backwards or upside down?
Maybe we can begin to celebrate ourselves and our animal friends a little more every day . . . or once a week . . . or once a month? There are many simple ways in which we can do this: in our families, or with friends, or perhaps with a neighborhood event once in a while!
Why not celebrate ourselves and each other here and now, while our animal friends are still with us and able to appreciate our gratitude and love? They are amazing in all the many ways they support us every day.
We also might wake up with a new perspective about our own human lives!
Come and find out how a little celebration here and now can change your daily experience of life, each other, and your relationships! During this program you will:
1. Learn to use “celebration” as a exciting tool to transform your life and your relationship with your animal friends, and perhaps even your human friends as well!
2. Deepen your appreciation of the gifts your animal friends are in your life.
3. Discover how focusing on what brings you joy can help lessen your pain and suffering.
4. Learn how to celebrate yourself and your animal friends more deeply in very simply ways.
5. Explore how celebration can reduce the suffering and grief often experienced when a beloved animal friend dies.
Again visit this site to find out more: http://www.animalcommunicatorforum.com and click on 2010 link and find my name under December.